Terms and Conditions
Please review these Terms carefully before using the website and information provided by Fanbay.net, its subsidiaries and affiliates.
Fanbay.net may, without notice to you, at any time, amend these Terms and any other information contained on this website. The latest Terms will be posted on our website and you should review the Terms prior to using the website.
Your continued use of the websites after any changes to these Terms are posted will be considered acceptance of those changes.
Scope Of Terms
These Terms apply to Fanbay.net at https://fanbay.net/ and all websites that are linked to https://fanbay.net/ and its affiliate sites. These Terms also apply to any and all online resources, materials, download areas, tools and interactive venues provided on the Fanbay.net, including without limitation, blogs, community forums, chat rooms, discussion sites, knowledge centers, service offerings information (hereinafter, “Online Mediums”), both now and in the future.
Ownership Of Content
All pages found on Fanbay.net, its past, present and future versions, including but not limited to material, graphics, text, images, audio, videos, webinars, designs, compilation, advertising copy, articles, user interfaces, artwork, any computer applications, any and all copyrightable material (including source and object code) and all other materials, including without limitations the design, structure, “look and feel” and arrangement of such content contained on Fanbay.net Websites (hereinafter, the “Content”); trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand elements, whether registered or not are owned, controlled or licensed by or to Fanbay.net, and are protected by intellectual property laws (the “Intellectual Property laws”), including but not limited to copyright, trademark, trade dress, domain name, patent, trade secret, international treaties and other proprietary rights and unfair competition laws.
In using Fanbay.net or the Content, you acknowledge and agree to abide by all applicable Intellectual Property laws, as well as any specific notices contained on the Websites. All rights not expressly granted are reserved.
The Fanbay.net and its Content may not be copied, reproduced, modified, adapted, translated, transmitted, displayed, published, posted, resold, or otherwise distributed in any way, without our express prior written authorization.
You are granted permission to display on your computer, print and download the Content on this Website solely for your own personal, non-commercial and educational use.
You must retain copyright and other notices on any copies of the Content you make. Certain Content and documents available on this Website are open source Content and documents subject to the applicable open source license and are so marked.
Your use of those materials is governed by the individual applicable license. Unauthorized use of the Fanbay.net Website or the Content contained on or available through the Websites or any linked websites may violate applicable Intellectual Property laws or other laws.
Fanbay.net and its Content may contain user or third party submitted content, such as feedback and suggestions, post or submissions and other materials (hereinafter, the “Submissions”) intended for review by general public, or by members of any public or private community.
Fanbay.net does not claim ownership of the third party submitted content and shall have no obligation or liability of any kind, including without limitation errors, omissions, or damages, with respect to Submissions. Submissions are not reviewed, approved or endorsed by Fanbay.net and are provided solely for convenience to customers and users. We reserve the right to monitor, restrict access to, edit or remove any Content available via the Online Mediums.
Copyrights Infringement Complaints
You may not use Fanbay.net, its Content or Online Mediums for any purpose or in any manner that infringes the rights of any third parties. We encourage you to report any infringement.
Your Use Of Fanbay.Net
This site uses affiliate links and does earn a commission from certain links. This does not affect your purchases or the price you may pay.
Fanbay.net appreciates hearing from you. Blogs, community forums, chat rooms and other discussion sites may be made available to our customers and users. You acknowledge and agree, that as to any content you, as a user, may submit via the Online Mediums become public information and it shall be deemed to be provided on a non-confidential basis, except for resumes submitted solely for consideration for employment with us which may be shared with the Fanbay.net Team on a “need to know” basis. You should always use caution when submitting personal identifiable information about yourself or third parties in any Online Mediums.
Fanbay.net is free to use or disseminate such contributed content on an unrestricted basis for any purpose, and you grant Fanbay.net an irrevocable, worldwide, perpetual, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, incorporate, transmit, display, publish, post, resell and otherwise distribute such Submission and contributed content (including, without limitation, creative ideas, suggestions, materials, names, voices, likeness and other personal identifiable information contained in your Submission) in any form and media now known or which shall become known in the future for any purposes whatsoever, including without limitation, using such information, ideas, inventions and creative ideas for development, marketing and promotional purposes, without any notice or compensation to you.
Fanbay.net is under no obligation to use the contributed content and your Submissions and may remove any such content or Submission at any time at its sole discretion.
Fanbay.net reserves the right to terminate your access to Online Mediums at any time, without notice, for any reason whatsoever.
You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise have permission to submit any such materials and grant us the rights described herein.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
You agree not to upload, post or otherwise transmit via the Online Mediums any content that: (i) is misleading, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, offensive, violent, obscene, pornographic, vulgar, libelous, racially, ethnically, religiously or otherwise objectionable; (ii) constitutes unauthorized disclosure of personal or confidential information; (iii) infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, publicity right, privacy right, copyright or other intellectual property or any rights of any party; (iv) contains viruses, Trojan horses, Worms, corrupted files or code, files and programs designed to impede or destroy the functionality of any computer software or hardware; spyware and malware designed for phishing and with a view to compromise the data security and integrity, and obtain sensitive personal or financial information.
Linking To Fanbay.net Website
We greatly appreciate your efforts in letting your clients know about us. Fanbay.net only consents to links in which the link and the pages that are activated by the link do not:
1) duplicate the website content;
2) frame or create any other border around the website content or any pages on the Websites or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of any content within the Fanbay.net Website;
3) misrepresent your relationship with Fanbay.net or otherwise create a false affiliation, connection or association with us;
4) imply that Fanbay.net approves or endorses you, your website, or your services or product offerings;
5) present false or misleading impression about Fanbay.net or otherwise damage the goodwill associated with the Fanbay.net name or trademarks;
6) falsely use Fanbay.net trademarks in page text, metatags and/or hidden text for purpose of gaining higher rankings from search engines;
7) utilize Fanbay.net name, trademarks, service marks, colors, logos or any other brand features, nor your relationship with Fanbay.net for purposes of or in any manner which intentionally gives rise to advertising or publicity without Fanbay.net‘s prior written permission. As a further condition to being permitted to link to the Fanbay.net, you agree we may at any time, in its sole discretion, terminate permission to link to the Fanbay.net Website. In such event, you agree to immediately remove all links to the Fanbay Website and to cease using any use of Fanbay trademark. Fanbay.net reserves the right to disable any unauthorized links or frames and disclaims any responsibility for the content available on any other website reached by links to or from the websites.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
The Fanbay.net Website may contain links and references to non-Fanbay.net websites and resources (“Linked Websites”) and are provided for convenience only.
If you decide to leave Fanbay.net and access Linked Websites, you do so at your own risk and Fanbay.net will have no liability arising out of or related to such Linked Websites and/or their content or any damages or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection of any purchase or use of any such content, goods or services available on or through any such Linked Website.
Fanbay.net has not reviewed the Linked Websites and we are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions expressed on these websites. Inclusion of these links on our Websites does not apply approval or endorsement by Fanbay.net of the Linked Websites, their entities or products and services.
Please understand that the Linked Websites, even if they contain Fanbay.net logo, are independent websites, and Fanbay.net does not control the content on that Linked Website. Additionally, Fanbay.net is not a party to or responsible for any transaction you may enter into with any such third party, even if you learn of such third party from Fanbay.net, by way of reference or link provided on the Fanbay Website.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
Your use of and access to the Fanbay Websites, Online Mediums and Content posted by Fanbay.net, its divisions, subsidiaries or user generated content posted by third parties is at your sole risk. The Websites, Online Mediums and Content are provided for informational purposes only without any express or implied warranty of any kind, including warranties of merchantability, non-infringement, or fitness for any particular purpose. Fanbay.net makes no representations, warranties or guarantees as to the quality, suitability, truth, accuracy or completeness of the Content.
Fanbay.net further makes no representations, warranties or guarantees that the quality and reliability of any information, and hosting services obtained from the Website, Online Mediums and/or Content will meet your expectations and requirements, be virus-free, or perform error- and damage-free. You assume all risk and responsibility for any loss or damage whatsoever to your computer system, data and business arising out of your use of the Website, Online Mediums and/or Content.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You expressly understand and agree that Fanbay.net and any contributor to the user generated content SHALL NOT BE LIABLE to you for:
1) any loss or damage which you may incur, including without limitation as a result of any reliance placed by you on the accuracy, completeness or suitability of the Content, or any changes Fanbay.net may make to the Websites, Online Mediums and Content, or any temporary interruption or permanent cessation in the provision of the Online Mediums and Content.
2) to the full extent permitted by law, Fanbay.net is not liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, punitive or exemplary damages arising out of or in connection with your use of or related to the Websites, Online Mediums and Content (including without limitation for loss of or damage to business, revenues, goodwill or data) even if Fanbay.net had previously been advised of, or reasonably could have foreseen, the possibility of such damages, however they arise, whether in breach of contract, negligence or other tortuous action.
3) Since some jurisdictions prohibit the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, portions of the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
You agree to indemnify and hold Fanbay.net, its subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, employees and representative and Licensors, their subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, employees and representatives harmless from any claims and demands, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party arising from or relating to:
1) your use of and access to the Websites, Online Mediums and Content;
2) content you submit, post, transmit or otherwise make available via the Website and Online Mediums;
3) your violation of these Terms or Website specific Terms and Conditions. This indemnification obligation will survive the termination of your Fanbay.net account or these Terms.
All files and information contained in this Website or Blog are copyright by Fanbay.net (Fanbay.net), and may not be duplicated, copied, modified or adapted, in any way without our written permission. Our Website or Blog may contain our service marks or trademarks as well as those of our affiliates or other companies, in the form of words, graphics, and logos. Your use of our Website, Blog or Services does not constitute any right or license for you to use our service marks or trademarks, without the prior written permission of Fanbay.net. Our Content, as found within our Website, Blog and Services, is protected under United States and foreign copyrights. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such Content, is strictly prohibited. Your use of our Website and Services does not grant you any ownership rights to our Content.
The Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and Fanbay.net relating to your use of and accessing to the Websites and Online Mediums and Content.